Samsung has been a popular brand when it comes to mobile phones. Every time Samsung hits the market with its new launch, people love to look for them as Samsung has a wide variety of mid-range phones which suits the pocket of almost everyone. Here is a complete review of Samsung Galaxy A71 with A51 and A30.
Take a look over the complete features and, pros and cons before buying your smartphone.
These reviews are based on real life experiences and proper research. Reviewsduniya does not market any product specifically but the main goal is to show you each side of the product.
Samsung Galaxy A71 Review
In December 2019, Samsung launched Samsung Galaxy A71 with more higher upgradations as compared to its predecessor A70. It lies in the mid-range and will give you the overall good performance. Here goes its technical details.
- Design- Prism Crush Design, slim (7.7mm)
- Product Dimensions- 16.4 x 0.8 x 7.6 cm
- Product Weight- 181g
- Product Model Number- SM-A715FZKWINS
- It has the display Technology of 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 PPI density), comes with the corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Comes with the RAM of 8GB
- Comes with the power of Battery- 4500mAH power rating with 25W fast charging
- Screen- 17.04 centimetres (6.7-inch) super Amoled Infinity-O display and FHD+ capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution | 16M colour support
- Camera- Quad Camera Setup – 64MP (F1.8) Main Camera +12MP (F2.2) Ultra Wide Camera +5MP (F2.2) Depth Camera +5MP (F2.4) Macro Camera and 32MP (F2.0) front-facing Punch Hole Camera
Special feature- Snapdragon 730 chipset provides high daily performance and battery life.
Let’s talk about the audio and call quality of Samsung Galaxy A71
As far as the audio quality concerned, Galaxy A71 has frustratingly quiet loudspeaker. When you are not in a quiet small room it is necessary for you to have headphones. The Galaxy A70 had the same problem and don’t know why Samsung has not fixed this problem in its new launch.
The call quality works well as it should work. No complaints for it.
Overall QUALITY of the Product
Thanks to the Snapdragon730 chipset, the overall quality of the product is efficient.
Battery life is great and your mobile can run for two days with light usage of wifi or data. Performance meets expectations for day to day use.
However, for some reason, HDR Graphics setting does not work for PUBG Mobile in Galaxy A71. Hoping to get it fixed soon.
|Great performance from the Snapdragon 730 chipset||Speaker too quiet.|
|Efficient battery life, super-fast charging||low light photos could be better|
|slim and beautiful design||too much preloaded apps|
|Excellent 6.7-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED display||macro camera needs a higher resolution sensor|
Price: INR 34, 490
Samsung Galaxy A51 Review
Samsung was all set to launch Galaxy A51 on January 19, 2020. It is the first device in its class by Samsung to feature a macro camera at its back. It goes well with Samsung’s strategy to combine affordable range with efficient technology features.
- Design- Prism Crush Design, slim (7.9)
- Product Dimensions- 15.9 x 0.8 x 7.4 cm
- Product Weight- 172 g
- Product Model No- SM-A515FZKWINS
- Display Technology- 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 PPI density), Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- RAM- 6GB
- Battery- 4000mAH power rating with 15W fast charging
- Screen- 16.40 centimetres (6.5-inch) super Amoled Infinity-O display and FHD+ capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution | 16M colour support
- Camera- 48MP (F1.8)+12MP (F2.2)+5MP(F2.2)+5MP(F2.4) rear camera | 32MP front-facing camera
- Special feature- Exynos 9611 processor
- Through the Galaxy A51, Samsung has given more focus to enhance camera experience in the A-series. A51 sporting four rear cameras one of which is a macro camera for close up shots.
Hopefully, Samsung has improved the response of its On-screen fingerprint reader as initially, it was a problem for users to test the on-screen fingerprint reader.
Overall QUALITY of the Product
The macro camera, Infinity-O display and Android 10 make this product out of the box and willl give you a good experience. You will not regret investing your money.
|Excellent Infinity-O AMOLED display||UI 2.0 features missing|
|Wild cameras||Some stutter and lag here and there|
|3.5mm headphone jack||Speaker could be more better|
|can handle high-end games like PUBG well|
Price: INR 25,250
Samsung Galaxy A30 Review
Galaxy A30 is less expensive version of the Galaxy A50. It was launched in February 2019.
- Design- Prism 3D Slim Design
- Product Dimensions- 15.8 x 0.8 x 7.5 cm
- Product Weight- 168g
- Product Model No- SM-A307FZLVINS
- Display Technology- 6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2 (~84.9% screen-to-body ratio),720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~268 ppi density)
- RAM- 6GBQuad Camera Setup – 64MP (F1.8) Main Camera +12MP (F2.2) Ultra Wide Camera +5MP (F2.2) Depth Camera +5MP (F2.4) Macro Camera and 32MP (F2.0) front-facing Punch Hole Camera
- Battery- 4000mAH
- Screen- 16.20 centimetres (6.4-inch) Super AMOLED V cut display with capacitive touchscreen and HD+ resolution with 720 x 1560 pixels resolution | 16M colour support
- Camera- 25+5+8MP triple rear camera with F1.7, 2.2 and 2.2 aperture | 16MP front camera
- Special Feature- Android v9 Pie operating system with 1.8GHz + 1.6GHz Exynos 7904 octa-core processor
Samsung Galaxy A30 looks good and has a vibrant finish overall. Battery life is also good.
Overall QUALITY of the product
The back of this phone has a glassy appearance but actually it is made of plastic. There is only one version of this phone in India with 4GB of RAM AND 64GB storage.
Galaxy A30 is a good recommendation although there are some lags in between. This phone doesn’t heat up too much. The audio output from the speaker is comparatively weak.
However, this launch of samsung does not meet the expectations as per price. You can look for more better options at the same price.
|Beautiful and light as feather||Not suitable for hardcore gaming|
|highly efficient AMOLED display||No notification light|
|Android Pie-based One UI||Attracts too many smudges|
|HD streaming support|
Price: INR 15,899
A71 vs A51 vs A30
|Price- INA 34,490||Price- INA 25,250||Price- 15,899|
|8GB RAM||8GB RAM, 6GB RAM||6GB RAM|
|Amoled Infinity-O display||Amoled Infinity-O display||AMOLED V cut display|
|Can support high-end gaming||can support high-end gaming||not suitable for high-end gaming|
|too quiet speakers||speaker could be improved||good speakers|
|Quad Camera Setup – 64MP (F1.8) Main Camera +12MP (F2.2) Ultra Wide Camera +5MP (F2.2) Depth Camera +5MP (F2.4) Macro Camera and 32MP (F2.0) front-facing Punch Hole Camera||48MP (F1.8)+12MP (F2.2)+5MP(F2.2)+5MP(F2.4) rear camera | 32MP front-facing camera||25+5+8MP triple rear camera/16MP front camera|
|BUY AT AMAZON||BUY AT AMAZON||BUY AT AMAZON|
This is the complete Samsung Galaxy A71 review with A51 and A30.
I hope this sums up everything that you need before buying these Samsung mobiles.
Which one do you like the most?
Tell me your experience with Samsung in the comment section.
Take care ❤
Also read- Top 5 Best Trimmers for men in India